Friday, February 1, 2013

Oh, look!! It's February 2013!!

Okay. The title was a little joke. My friend asked me today whether my blog is dead or alive. Fine. I will admit it. I am lazy. So what was I up to since graduation. One word will sum it all up. WORK. Well, mainly work. I spent my Christmas at Singapore. It was wonderful.

What is my work? Hmm.. Some of you will not even believe it. I was and still am a teacher. Okay, okay. You can laugh or gasp or have whatever reaction you want now. After graduation, I worked 2 part time job. One for my aunt at her kindergarten. My kids are 2 to 4 years old there. I was known as Teacher Ethel there. My other job was a teacher at a child care center for primary school students. My students were Standard 4 and 5 students. I taught 6 years old kids for a while too. I was known as 邱老师 there. My Chinese surname.

One thing's for sure. I am terrible with children. Absolutely no patience. Now, before I go to college, I am a teacher for my aunt again. I am the class teacher for 3-year-olds. Nursery class. I will admit it. I hate my job. I am really no good with children at this age. I rather teach older kids than kids at this young age. I really don't know how to communicate with them. I do grumble and complain most of the time. But people just say it's good training and experience and stuff. Whatever.

Well, at the bright side I survived the first month of work. The kids are okay, I guess. Quite amusing sometimes. But some are quite spoiled by their parents. Okay. All of them are spoiled by their parents. I get mad at them sometimes. But again, they are just 3 year old. What can you expect? Nothing much.

I guess this is pretty much my life since graduation. Nothing tremendously exciting. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment